Bolton Wanderers vs Everton live streaming

The Portuguese giants hit five without reply on Thursday, as Benfica put a makeshift Everton side to the sword.Moyes was forced to shuffle his deck and square pegs clearly did not fit into round holes.The Scot believes Everton are still well placed to progress and feels it would be folly to overreact.

"I have said to the players that this is a different competition and we have had two wins and a defeat so it's not that bad," said Moyes.It wasn't a second string defence, it was playing out of their position. We put out the best we had and the players did as well as they could. I only have praise for the players tonight."

Everton face Bolton at the weekend and they may be without Diniyar Bilyaletdinov.I'm not sure (if anyone will be back) and we also picked up an injury to Diniyar Bilyaletdinov as well so we will need to assess him," he revealed.I would like to play Benfica with my best team because they are a good team.

0 comments: